The following software is provided for academic research use only. No warranty or support is provided and no liability is assumed.
*NEWS* I left Cranfield University at the end of 2012 to set up a new company White Horse Radar Limited.
My cranfield email address no longer functions, but I can be contacted through the links at the bottom of this page, or through our new company website.
- Many Objective Directed Evolutionary Line Search, paper and code for Gecco 2011
- Direct Objective Boundary Identification software, paper and poster for PPSN 2008
- Multiple Single-Objective Pareto Sampling (MSOPS, CEC 2003) Software and Paper
- Multiple Single-Objective Pareto Sampling Version 2(MSOPS-II, CEC 2007) Software and Paper (bug-fix 16/6/08)
- CEC2006 Single-Objective Equivalent Random Search (ERS) conference paper
- PPSN paper Multi-Objective Equivalent Random Search (MOERS) Software examples
- EMO 2007 Many-Objective Radar Waveform Software and Paper (updated 02/02/2020 for R2019 version of Matlab)
- EMO 2007 Many-Objective Radar Waveform NSGA-II results
- EMO 2007 Many-Objective Radar Waveform CAAOS results
- EMO 2007 Many-Objective Radar Waveform MSOPS-II results
- EMO 2007 radar optimisation problem results : [12_PRI 9_obj], 11938x21, Best_set_12pri_10_03_2007.txt
- EMO 2007 radar optimisation problem results : [10_PRI 9_obj], 11850x19, Best_set_10pri_10_03_2007.txt
- EMO 2007 radar optimisation problem results : [8_PRI 9_obj], 11277x17, Best_set_8pri_10_03_2007.txt
- EMO 2007 radar optimisation problem results : [6_PRI 9_obj], 7746x15, Best_set_6pri_10_03_2007.txt
- EMO 2007 radar optimisation problem results : [4_PRI 9_obj], 8563x13, Best_set_4pri_10_03_2007.txt